Divisive Devil
"We are not ignorant of the devil's devices" (2 Cor 2:11b) Satan is behind all relationship problems, whether it is between spouses, or among saints, or in the society. As a liar and the father of lies, he makes people believe what's not really true and makes them suspicious of everything and everybody. God has taught us in His Word how we can overpower Satan in this battle. Ephesians 4:26,27, "Be angry, and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your wrath nor give place to the devil." Holding anger for long—beyond sunset—even if it may be legitimate, gives foothold to the devil. Even God's anger is "but for a moment" (Psa 30:5). He may make us weep in the night because of His displeasure but He sends joy in the morning because of His favour! Are we holier and greater than God? 2 Corinthians 2:10,11, "Whom you forgive anything, I (Paul) also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for y...
Comments
Post a Comment